Thursday, June 25, 2009

All Dressed Up



Do your parents boost up your self-confidence like this mother does?


I want to wear my orange shirt,

The one with yellow patches.

"Ok," says Mum, "and choose some pants. But pick a pair that matches."


"All right," I say, and grab the plaid,

The purple and the blue.

I like this pair the very best,

Mum says she likes it too.


Now I need a pair of socks,

these will be just right,

the red ones with a touch of green,

I like them' cause they're bright.


Now I'm dressed up, all decked out,

Looking good from head to toe,

I dash into kitchen,

Just as Mum yells, " Time to go!"


Mum looks at me, and smiles,

She's so very proud.

Even though my choices,

Are just a little loud.


She straightens out my collar,

And I hear her gently say,

" You remind me of a rainbow,

On a rainy, rainy day."



THINK ABOUT IT......

******Does your parents boost your self-confidence like this mother does?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena